Be Part of a Reputable Beverage Bottling Company
This position is responsible for driving a tractor trailer delivering and unloading various products to Trenton Coca-Cola Bottling Co., customers. The role requires using excellent customer service skills; it also requires understanding and adhering to state, DOT regulations and Trenton Coca-Cola policies. This role is responsible for rotating company product by date, both out in the market and in inventory. Product rotation is a critical and will be included in this role’s daily routine. The Driver must be continually engaged with date codes and product rotation to ensure the best quality and freshness for our customers. Job Description:
* Delivers products to customers on assigned route daily.
* Merchandise, displays and rotates products according to company standards.
* Invoices and collects monies due; settles all customer accounts daily.
* Picks up company property from customer locations and collect returns.
* Ensures compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for proper use of handheld computer.
* Collaborates cross-functionally with other departments to build relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
This position is responsible for selling and ordering product for specific combination (both small and large store) customer accounts. Aids the merchandising team by keeping products stocked and available onsite. Serves as the frontline liaison, ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved. This role is responsible for rotating company product by date, both out in the market and in inventory. Product rotation is critical and will be included in this role’s daily routine. The Account Manager must be continually engaged with the date codes and product rotation to ensure the best quality and freshness for our customers. Job Description:
* Sells and orders product for all assigned combo accounts.
* Ensures consistent adherence to merchandising and customer service standards.
* Communicates consistently with leaders, operations managers, and merchandising team to ensure quality and timely service to the customer.
* Executes all sales calls for assigned accounts. Ensures all pricing is accurate and properly displayed.
* Executes Big Event Marketing, Pillar Programming, and mandated features and Ad Activity while maintaining the proper inventory levels to ensure customer satisfaction and company Merchandising standards are being met.
* Determines assigned accounts product needs and places and transmits appropriate orders for each one.
* Communicates account activities to appropriate parties.
* Builds, changes and removes product displays and POS (Point of Sale); cleans product space and secures damaged or defective product.
* Transports, replaces and maintains POS advertising as appropriate for account.
* Account Managers visit their customers generally between the business hours of 7am and 5pm to connect with the main decision makers at each account.
Order Picker Job Description:
Manages pick ticket orders from warehouse staff and management and physically pulls inventory from the shelves to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products. Also, shrink wrapping contents onto pallets, and loads them on trucks for delivery while ensuring orders are accurate and records of inventory are kept up to date for a smooth flow in warehouse operations.
Order Picker Job Duties:
* Manages pick ticket orders
* Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, and quantity requirements
* Ensures that orders are accurate
* Stages items correctly for delivery
* Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
* Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
* Shrink wraps products to pallets
* Loads delivery vehicles
* Packs warehouse orders as necessary
* Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
Order Picker Skills and Qualifications:
Previous Experience Working in a Warehouse Preferred; Keen Attention to Detail; Ability to Lift Heavy Objects; Ability to Stay on Feet for Long Periods of Time; Positive Attitude; Self-Motivated; Active; Safety Conscious; Ability to Work in a Fast Paced, Busy Environment; Good Communication Skills; Ability to Work Well on a Team but Be Self-Motivated and Independent at Times; Previous Experience Using Powered Lifting Equipment Preferred
Merchandisers are responsible for stocking and merchandising our many beverage products in retail accounts. Merchandisers ensure that all beverage sections, end caps, racks, and displays are filled for consumers to purchase and enjoy.
- Maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck)
- Build, change and remove product displays and adhering to company standards; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product
- Manage backroom by organizing stock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting inventory levels in partnership with the account manager of the store. Evaluating and processing damaged product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets, product shells etc.); completing any required paperwork
- Professional relationship with co-workers and customers